What is SEO ? and why it is useful for Blog? Why This question always scare blogger too much. Friends In this era of digital world, if you want to meet people, then online is the only one place where you can meet a million people together.
Here, you can come up by posting the video itself or by writing the useful contents for which you can talk about it. But to do this you have to come in the first pages of the search engines. And You have to come up with the same pages that visitors like and trust too.
Reading here seems to be easy but it is not that easy to come up in the first page of the search engine like Google. To came up first in the search engine you need to write your articles correctly and you have to optimize your article according to (search engine optimizations). So that your article Can rank in Search Engine.This is called Search Engine Optimizations. That is today’s article What is SEO ? and How to do search Engine Optimizations. We will discuss about SEO in details so let’s get started.
Hence if we say SEO is the life of Blogging then this would not be wrong. If you write your article too good but unfortunately you don’t optimized it. Then My Friend Sorry to say but it would not appear in search Engine. If your article is not ranked in the search engine, then there is no possibility of traffic in it. All the hard work of such writers is drained.
So if you are serious about blogging, then you have to go through SEO tutorial. You Should keep the Information,this will help you a lot in later. There are no rules as they are based on some Google Algorithms and it changes continuously.
One thing to note is that if someone asks you that he is a big SEO Expert, Never believe this because no one has been able to mastery SEO till date.
This is such a thing and it keeps changing with the passage of time and with the needs of the person. But there are some fundamentals of Google SEO guide which are always the same. Bloggers always keep themselves updated with new SEO techniques. This will let you know about the trends going on in the market. So that you can also make changes in your articles that can help you rank later.
what is SEO information or Search Engine Optimization?
Today we will find out what is Search Engine Optimizations and why it is important for the blog? and whether it is free or not.
What is SEO?
SEO or Search Engine Optimization is a technique that allows us to rank our pages.We all know that Google is the most popular search engine in the World. Apart from this, there is also a search engine like Bing, Yahoo. With the help of Search Engine Optimizations You can keep your blog in No.1 position on all search engines.
Like, we search in Google for anything by typing keyword and Google shows you all the relevant contents related to the keyword search. The contents which appears in the search engine come from all different blogs. The result which always appears at the top i.e No.1 rank in Google, yet it is the top one and the place is maintained by using good SEO technique in that blog. The blog which came up with Good SEO(Search Engine Optimization) gain high rank in the search engine and ultimately gain more traffic. This led to the blog became Popular and the blog gets organic traffic.
SEO helps to bring our blog to No.1 rank in Google. This is a technique to put your website at the top on the search result of the search engine which led to increase the visitors volume. If your website appears at the top of search result then it will increase your chances of getting more traffic to your site. Which will not only increase your income. But will also increase organic traffic on your website.
What is the full form of SEO?
SEO’s full form is “Search Engine Optimization”.
What is the need of SEO in Blog?
You know what SEO is, Now let’s know that why it is useful for the blog and for your website.We use SEO to reach more and more people virtually. Assume I have created a website, publish good high quality contents in it. Pity but if I have not used SEO, my website will not reach people and There will be no benefit of creating a website.
If we do not use Search engine optimization, whenever a user searches a keyword, and If there is any content related to the search is their in our website then the user you will not be able to access it. Because search engine will not be able to find our site nor our website. Nor the search engine Will be able to store the content of our database. This will led to decrease, the traffic in our website.
Understanding Search engine optimization is not so difficult if you do not ignore it, It will increase appears in top of the search engine which will ultimately increase traffic to your blog. After doing Search engine optimization in your blog, you will get the result but not immediately, you will have to keep looking and do your work. And the color of your hard work will show you.
Like I already said applying good Search Engine Optimization technique will increase Search Engine Visibility and led to traffic generations.
Let us know more about the importance of search engine optimization.
- Most users use search engines in the internet to get answers to their questions
- Such products only get attention which come to the top results shown by the search engine.
- If you also want to come in front of people, then you also have to take help of SEO to rank your blog .
- Search Engine optimization is not just for search engines but because of good SEO practices. It helps to increase the user experience and also increases the usability of your website.
- Users often trust only the top results and this increases the trust of that website. That is why it is important to known as much about search engine optimizations.
- SEO is also important for social promotion of your site. When people use search engine like google, they mostly like to share your post on social media Facebook, Twitter, Google+.
- Search Engine optimization plays an important role in increasing the traffic of any site.
- SEO helps you in any competition. For example if two Websites are selling the same thing, then the website which SEO is optimized will came up with better result Customers spend more and their sales also increase.
Types of SEO
SEO consists of two types, one is On page SEO and the other is Off page SEO. Both of these work differently We will also know about them in details.
- On Page SEO
- Off Page SEO
- Local SEO
On page SEO work on your blog. This means your website is properly design that’s what we call this website is SEO friendly.
Follow the rule of SEO and use the template in your website. Publish Good contents using good keywords in them that are searched in the search engine most often.
Using keywords at the right place in website page like Title, Meta description, content. Using keywords become easy for Google to know , also it tightens your content and help google to know the article written above which topic and helps to rank your website on Google page. Which will increases the traffic of your blog.
How to do On Page SEO?
Here we will learn about some such techniques with the help of our blog or website. On Page SEO you will be able to do well.
1 Website Speed
- Website speed is a very important subject of SEO. Hacked from a survey
- Visitor also remains for 5 to 6 seconds only on a blog or website.
- If the website does not open within this time, then the visitors migrate. And this thing
- same applies for Google if your blog does not open at the same time then a negative
- signal is detected by Google, this blog is not that good or it is not fast enough. So Keep the speed of your site as good as possible.
Here are some important tips to help you speed up your blog or website.
Use simple and attractive theme. No more plugins. Keep image size to a minimum. Using W3 Total cache and WP super cache plugins.
2 Website Navigation
It should be easy to go around your blog or website, for any visitor and Google.There should be no problem in going from one page to another page.
3 Title Tag
Make your website content tag as good as any visitor, read and end up by clicking on your title which will also increase your CTR.
How to create a good Title Tag: – Do not use more than 65 words in your title. Google does not show the title tag in google searches after 65 words.
4 How to write the URL of the post?
Always keep the url of your post as simple and short as possible.
5 Internal Link
This is a great way to rank your post. This allows you to link all related pages and You can do Interlinking with all of it. This allows you to easily rank all Interlinked pages.
6 Alt Tag
Use images in your website post. Because you can gain lot of traffic from your images. So do not forget to use ALT TAG while using the image.
7 Content, Heading And keyword
Content plays a very important role in a website ranking and as we know that,Content is called King. So the best your content will be, the better will be the valuation of the site.
So write content of at least 800 words or more than it. With this you can also give complete information and it is also good for SEO.
Do not steal content or copy content of any website.It will give negative impression on google search results and website may be blacklisted by the google. Which will ultimately effect your organic visitors and your income too.
Heading: You should keep a special eye on the headings of your article, because of this, you should be able to impress SEO.
It makes an impact. The title of the article is H1, and the Sub headings after this, you can use H2, rest can be named with H3,H4 and so on ID. With this, you can use the focus keyword.
Keyword: When writing an article, use LSI Keyword. Because from this people Searches can be easily linked. Use BOLD important keywords doing such Google and Visitors know that these are important keywords and their attention Will be attracted to you.
These were some information about some point on-page seo.
2 Off-Page SEO
Off page SEO is the work off of the blog. Off page SEO of your blog Promotion is like visiting a popular blog by commenting on their article. And submitting a link to your website, we call it backlink. Backlink of a website plays most important role in website ranking.
Attract visitors to your website by social networking sites like Facebook, twitter, quora by Creating a page which will increase your followers, It will automatically increase more visitors to your website.Big blogs which are most popular submit a guest posts on those blog. Paying visitors will get to know you and traffic will start coming to your website.
How to do Off Page SEO ?
Here I will tell you about some Off Page SEO Techniques for you which will be useful later.
- Search Engine Submission: submit your website properly in the search engine
- Bookmarking: Bookmarking the page and post of your blog or website to bookmark submit.
- Directory Submission: Submit your blog or website to a popular high PR Directory.
- Social Media: Create a profile on your blog or website page and social media and link your website with Facebook, Google+, twitter, LinkedIn etc.
- Classified Submission: Should visit Free Classified Website to advertise your website or blog.
- Q & A site: You can visit any question and answer website and ask any question
You can add link of your site.
- Blog Commenting: By going to the related logs from your blog, you can comment on their contents And you can put a link to your website (the link should be placed where the website is written).
- Pin: You can post the image of your website on pinterest. This is an another way to increase traffic.
- Guest Post: You can submit guest post by going to the related blog from your website. The best are those where you can take a do-follow link and that too in the right way.
4 Local SEO
Several times people ask, what is Local SEO? I think the answer to this is hidden in it self. If you collect Local SEO then it is the complement of two words Local + SEO. Any local SEO which is done by paying attention to the audience is called Local SEO.
This is a technique that specially optimizes your website or blog. So that one can rank better on the search engine for a local audience. Well with the help of a website you can target the whole internet. If you have to target particular locality then only for this you have to use Local Seo.
In this, you have to optimize the name of your city, along with its address details. You Have to optimize your site in some way. So that people can know you not only online but also offline.
Example of Local SEO
If you have a local business, such as a shop, where people are going to have an impact on you, then in such a way you optimize your website so that people can reach you easily in real life. If here you only target your own local area and seo optimize your site from that point. Then this type of SEO is called “local SEO”.
What is Differnce in SEO and Internet Marketing?
Many people have great doubts about SEO and Internet Marketing. They think that these two studies are similar. But in response to this I want to say that SEO is a useful tool, they can also call it a part of Internet Marketing. It makes it very easy to get internet marketing done.
What is the difference between SEO and SEM?
The difference between SEO and SEM is that each SEO is an important part of SEM.
Let us understand the topics of both SEO and SEM.
SEO or Search Engine Optimization
This is a process By which a Blogger optimizes his blog or website in such a way that he can rank the articles of the blog in the search engine. Could get free traffic to your blog from there.
SEM or Search Engine Marketing
There is a marketing process through which you can make your blog more visible in search engines so that you get traffic whether you have free traffic (SEO) or paid traffic (Paid Search Advertisement).
The main objective of SEO is that your blog / website can be optimized properly so that it can get better ranking in the search engine. They can talk to SEM more than SEO. It is not only inclusive of free traffic but other methods also include such as PPC advertising etc.
Information about SEO
If you have a blog or a website, then you will know something about basic seo how it works. But I know that there are many of you who do not have any information about Basic SEO. That is why I thought that you should be informed about some very important SEO Terms so that you too can know about it.
- Backlink: Also called its inlink or simply link, it is a hyperlink which points towards any other website which is your website. Backlinks are very important from the point of view of seo, you directly influence the Search Ranking of any webpage.
- PageRank: PageRank is an algorithm that Google uses to estimate which corner of the Web contains Relative important pages.
- Anchor text: Anchor text of any backlink is text that is clickable. If your Keyword is well-known in your Anchor Text, then it will also help you a lot with SEO.
- Title Tag: Title Tag is the title of any web page, and only Important factor for Google’s Search Algorithm.
- Meta Tags: Just like Title Tag, Search Engines from Meta Tag used to find out what is the content in the pages.
- Search Algorithm: With the help of Google’s search algorithm, we can know which web pages are relevant across the Internet. About 200 algorithms work in Google’s Search Algorithm.
- SERP: The full form of SERP is Search Engine Results Page. It basically shows the same pages which are Relevant from Google Search Engines.
- Keyword Density: it shows how many times in any Keyword article. Keyword Density is important for SEO.
- Robots.txt: It is more than just a file that is kept in the Root of the domain. With this, the search bots are informed about how the structure of the website is.
- Keyword Stuffing: Like I said earlier that Keyword Density is very important to SEO. But if a Keyword is used more than necessary it is called Keyword Stuffing. This is called negative SEO because it has a bad effect on your blog.
What are organic and inorganic results?
There are two types of listings on the SERP (Search Engine Result Page) – Organic and Inorganic.
In this, we have to pay Google for Inorganic Listing. These are Paid of attention and have to pay money in this.
The Organic listing is completely free. We can also make it to the top page of Google by not paying any money, but for this you have to do SEO first.
SEO (In details)
You all have understood that what is SEO or (search engine optimization). If there are any doubts in your mind about this article or you want that there should be some improvement in it, then for this you can write in below comment box.
Easily now you can feel free to answer SEO. With your thoughts, we will be able to learn and improve.
If you feel good about my article what is SEO or (search engine optimization ) or if you have to say something about it, please show this post socially to show your sanity and nature Networks like Facebook, Twitter etc.
If you want to know the basic terms and meanings of SEO, then the information related to SEO .You can read this article “Basic SEO Terms and their Meanings” from Zonalstudy.com